Directions to Boys and Girls Harbor Campus
514 Bayridge Road,
La Porte, TX 77571
From Downtown Houston:
- Take I-45 (Gulf Freeway) south from downtown Houston toward the South Loop 610. As you approach 610, get into the far right lane and watch for signs for S.R. 225 and Pasadena/La Porte.
- Take S.R. 225 Pasadena/La Porte exit and curve toward the left. You will be on Loop 610; proceed in the SECOND RIGHT LANE, and follow the signs for S.R. 225 to Pasadena/La Porte.
- Proceed east on S.R. 225 past Pasadena and Deer Park.
- On S.R. 225 you will pass Sens and Strang Roads; then approach S.R. 146. As you approach S.R. 146 you will CURVE TO THE RIGHT and proceed south on S.R. 146.
- Continue on S.R. 146 to the Fairmont Parkway exit. Take this exit and turn left at the traffic light. Stay on Fairmont Parkway past the McDonalds, the Post Office, through the Broadway Street intersection and past the high school. You will come to a stop sign which is Park Street. You will be facing Sylvan Beach and a little train caboose.
- Turn left on Park Street and proceed east. At the bridge that separates La Porte from Morgan's Point, Park Street becomes Bayridge Road. Stay on Bayridge and around the "S" curve until you reach the Harbor entrance on your left.